Development Funding for a Guest House Retreat in the Scottish Highlands
Our client was a first-time property developer and had a 5-acre plot of land with planning permission for a large holiday lodge in a remote location in the Scottish Highlands.
The client needed funding in stages to help build the luxury lodge. Due to location, there were several logistical issues with getting services and utilities to the property.
Lowry Capital worked closely with the client and solicitors to quickly overcome these issues and provided funding of £258,500 in two stages, in line with the client’s schedule of works.
"As a first-time property developer, Lowry Capital has provided that crucial next step in enabling me to go from vision to reality. Progressing with a project during the Covid-19 pandemic has been additionally challenging but the team at Lowry Capital have been flexible and fully accommodating of my individual situation, which has in turn, maintained my confidence in the ability to just get things done. Thank you all, and hopefully I will get the opportunity to work with you in the future."
Amy Mitchell - Property Developer
Holiday Lodge Exterior and Interior Development
Our Development Funding:
- Lowry Capital is a lender of development funding. We provide loans of up to £3million within a few days.
- As a principal lender, we lend our own money and make our own common-sense lending decisions.
- We provide an award-winning service and you will always deal directly with a decision maker.
- No upfront arrangement fees, no solicitors cost undertaking, we share a genuine desire to get a deal done.
- Hands off lending approach: You choose and manage the professionals and contractors for your development.
- Previous development experience not essential.
- Our streamlined and highly efficient lending process guarantees ease of funds and speedy delivery.
- We provide developers with flexible, bespoke funding, tailored to fit your schedule of works.
- Funds can be drawn down in multiple tranches and you will only pay for the money actually drawn, keeping finance costs to a minimum.
- Our funding helps with your cash-flow and allows you to keep significant funds from the sale of units.
- Development funds can typically be drawn-down within 10 days.
- No proof of income required.